AFC Urgent Care Castle Rock is open for non COVID-19 Care:
AFC Urgent Care Castle Rock continues to provide in-person local urgent care services for patients that need injury, illness, and routine medical care. Many healthcare providers and clinics may specialize in COVID testing, but AFC Castle Rock wants to provide an affordable urgent care experience that is safe, sanitary, and accessible for all patients.
If you have any questions about our urgent care services, please contact our team by phone or consult our urgent care services page.
Physical In-Person Urgent Care Policies
Even though the coronavirus is still a public health threat, AFC Urgent Care Castle Rock is here to provide urgent care services for physical ailments. Our team is ready to give you the care you need without having to defer or forgo a necessary appointment. Below are the policies we have in place in order to make sure our clinic is sanitary and safe for all patients:
Infection Control Procedures: Based on CDC-Recommended Guidelines
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to mitigate spread of virus
- Routine sanitation of surfaces and exam rooms after each visit
- Enforcement of social distancing and physical distancing in our wait rooms and throughout medical facilities
- Telemedicine booking and remote care access for all patients.
Injury and Illness Treatment: Non-COVID-19 Care
Our overall mission at AFC Urgent Care Castle Rock is to provide urgent care at all times for our communities and valued patients. If you need physical injury treatment, illness treatment, or anything else please visit our clinic. Below is just a brief list of the physical urgent care services we can provide:
- Bruise and sprain treatment
- X-Ray and imaging services
- Routine exams
- Illness symptom treatment
- Allergy treatment
- Cold and Flu treatment
- Ear Aches and Infections
- More Services available (Call our urgent care clinic for more info)